“This experience will open your eyes, ears, mind, heart, and help you discover an authentic desire to work toward the needs and empowerment of our Hispanic brothers and sisters.”
—Michael Benton, Coordinator of Youth Ministry, Our Lady of the Valley, Caldwell, ID
In addition to its research, publications, and consultation services, Fe y Vida’s Research and Resource Center offers a variety of conferences and workshops focused on key pastoral issues in Hispanic ministry. These topics may be offered as a one-hour presentation at a ministry conference, as a half-day or full-day inservice workshop, or as a facilitated process involving consultation and one or more on-site visits.
1. Who are Latino Catholic Youth and Young Adults?
2. A Comparison of Latino and White Catholic Adolescents
3. Comprehensive Ministry: Complementary Approaches
4. The Prophets of Hope Model for Ministry with Adolescents and Jóvenes
5. Pastoral Bíblica Juvenil
6. The Preferential Option for the Poor in Youth and Young Adult Ministry
7. “Community of Communities”: A Framework for Ministry in Multicultural Parishes
8. Enculturation, Acculturation, and Inculturation
subversion: the dynamics of minority-majority relationships
9. Pastoral Juvenil: A Valuable Contribution from Latin America to the Church in the United States
actively promote its approach?
and young adult ministry